Fall baseball is back at E|L1! For the last few years we have provided an instructional fall baseball program for athletes we currently train and for any outside players. If you are looking to improve your skills and knowledge of the game before next season’s training begins, this is where you (and your friends!) need to be! Starting the first week of September, E|L1’s fall ball program will provide an awesome experience for everyone involved! Rosters are limited so make sure to register soon to secure a spot!
What is Included in E|L1’s Fall Ball Program?
- 6-week fall baseball program alongside E|L1 instructional staff
- 2x/week practices (1x/week with E|L1 instructors & 1x/week with E|L1 coach)
- All workouts in recently upgraded and expanded E|L1 Tacoma facility
- Players receive technical help from professional E|L1 instructors on hitting/defense/pitching/catching
- Players receive team offense and defense training (situational baseball)
- 6 weekend double-headers (9/7, 9/14, 9/21, ,9/28, 10/5, 10/12)
- First game of double-headers will be an instructional game emphasizing situational baseball and baseball IQ
NPA EAST – PUYALLUP239 W STEWART SUITE A&B
Puyallup, WA 98371