Visitors are welcome to contribute to our articles and pages by commenting on them or sharing them with outside sources. We would love to hear what you have to say!
Here are some easy guidelines to follow when commenting:
- Please be respectful with your words. Any offensive, abusive or obscene language will be removed immediately.
- On a similar note, harassment or bullying of any kind is not tolerated.
- We welcome constructive criticism — and your right to free speech — but comments that purposely attack or slander our writers will be removed.
- Personal promotion or advertising is not allowed.
- No spam! Please use courtesy and refrain from spamming the comments section.
Readers: if you notice any comments that violate these rules, please ‘flag’ them so they can be brought to our attention as quickly as possible. We appreciate your support!
With that said, happy commenting!